A week ago I started to crochet two amigurumi figures, though I’ve only worked on them during the weekends. Someone I work with asked me if I could make a bride and groom. I said I probably could and set about looking for patterns. There are a few nice pins on pinterest but nothing that really took my fancy so I decided to design my own.
I’m pleased with the finished figures. I’m especially satisfied with the small flowers that I used on the groom and the bouquet (thanks Pinterest); the colour changes for the shirt, and the brides hair (which took most of last night). ￼
The parts that I found the most difficult to do were the faces. I’ve used wool for features in the past and it made the faces look ridiculous. This time l used thin thread which has worked much better. However, I do think that embroidery thread may have been the thread to have used… next time!